Excel.TV News & Articles
- It’s time to be brutal! And political-themed dashboards will take the brunt of it. With Szilvia facilitating the session, Jordan, Rick and our special guest Brad Edgar discuss the merits of various dashboard designs.
- Many a times we want to include chart titles in our dashboards, but we don’t since they are not dynamic. If your user changes some filters, you would want your pivot chart titles to update automatically. Well, there is a way to actually do that, to make these chart labels truly dynamic.And Excel MVP Mynda Treacy is here to show us how.
- Jordan Goldmeier (aka JLOOKUP) is here to share some conventions he uses when naming his spreadsheets.
- This episode is around discussing tips on delivering Excel training. In our panel of experts we have Oz du Soleil, Jordan Goldmeier and Rick Grantham. And they are joined by our special guest Keidra Chaney. Keidra has 7 years of experience training people in Analytics at various levels.
- There are two notable functions in Excel which are particularly helpful in evaluating financial decisions: NPV and IRR. Yes, for the uninitiated in Finance, they might appear a bit off-putting. But don’t you worry, Rick Grantham is here to teach us the A, B, C through to Z of all this.
Other News & Posts in the Excel Community
- BA Webinar Marathon- http://passbaconference.com/2016/Learn/Webinars.aspx
- The Amsterdam Excel Summit- http://topexcelclass.com/index.php/amsterdam-excel-summit/the-2016-event/
- Excel Power User’s Starter Kit- https://excel.tv/
- ACCELERATE -Analytics and Data Visualization- https://events.tdwi.org/events/boston-2016/home.aspx
- The 40 Greatest Excel Tips of All Time- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-greatest-excel-tips-of-all-time-a-cpe-workshop-for-business-analysts-with-szilvia-juhasz-aka-tickets-21041188762
The News Reel
Do you have News or great articles to share?
The easiest way to get the word out is to leave a message in the comments section below. We will review it and consider it for the next Excel News update.