Ready to be famous?
Posting your content on our site helps you gain increased visibility, increased promotion, and a larger audience than you might be able to reach on your own. We help our bloggers by providing a community that appreciates great content and access to larger promotional channels, such as Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest and Facebook.
Who Else Posts Here?
All the content on the site is contributed by other Microsoft Excel professionals and experts. All of it is edited and reviewed by our curation team before publication.
What Content is Needed?
A good guideline to go by is:
- All posts must be related to helping analysts or Excel users
- Existing Categories are 1) Excel Tips and Tutorials 2) VBA Tips and Tricks 3) Data Cleansing 4) Automation
- No drop links please – links are fine, but do NOT include irrelevant links back to commercial websites
- No promotional or commercial articles will be posted
- Keep it Classy. We are interested in publishing the articles of an actual human with a profile pic. We are NOT interested in publishing articles for an alias or a Company Logo.
How do I do it?
Reach out to us in the section below and tell us about yourself and your blog topic ideas.
[contact-form-7 id=”6110″ title=”Guest Blogger”]
Please be aware that we get lots of qualified submissions every day and can only publish a small percentage of them. Also, you’ll only be notified if your piece is accepted, and if it’s not we can’t respond to questions why.