Have you mastered VLOOKUP and INDEX? Have you not met a Pivot Table you couldn’t best? Then this is the class for you.
With this advanced course, I’ll teach you powerful techniques to take your skills to the next level. This is a full-day hands-on workshop, where we’ll use Excel’s features and functions in novel and innovative ways to create products that rival the large, business intelligence vendors. I’ll show you how to create data visualizations and interactivity not thought possible with Excel. And I’ll show you how to make them fast and efficient, so you can use model results without waiting.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO
- Create fast and efficient spreadsheet models.
- Use Excel’s boolean functions to select, filter, and aggregate data on the fly.
- Avoid common spreadsheet development pitfalls
- Apply techniques in your dashboard, decision model, and data visualization tools
WHAT YOU’LL GET
All attendees will receive an absotlutely free copy of my book, Advanced Excel Essentials.
- Following along on your laptop is encouraged but necessary. If you want to follow along, you’ll need Excel 2007 or above installed on a Windows laptop.
- This course qualifies for CPE credits. You will receive a certificate upon completion.
- Group discounts are available, please call 937-329-9612 to inquire.
The cost of the class is $197 per person. This workshop has a limited number of seats which fill up quickly, so you should sign up as soon as possible. Until the end of January, use discount code EARLYBIRD to receive a 35% discount.
You may receive a 50% refund if you cancel a week before the event. Beyond that, refunds will be issued at our sole discretion. If inclimate weather causes the event to be canceled by the venue, we will let you know as soon as possible and change the event date.
Contact Jordan Goldmeier by calling 937-329-9612 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.