Excelapalooza: User Conference and Training Event
10% Discount for Excel.TV Subscribers
Earn Up to 19 CPE Credits
Excelapalooza, the fifth annual Excel user conference and training event featuring Microsoft Excel Senior Program Manager Renu Devi, Bill “Mr. Excel” Jelen and L.A. “Mac” McClelland of K2 Enterprises, is offering a 10% registration discount to Excel.TV subscribers.
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://www.cvent.com/events/excelapalooza/registration-9755d06d685f4808a5051a1ace653d3a.aspx’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]Register Now[/thrive_link]
Use Discount Code 10%EXCEL2016
The regular registration price is $1,450 through Aug. 21, so the Excel.TV special discount represents a savings of $145.
Excelapalooza, sponsored by BizNet Software, Inc., features three full days of Microsoft Excel and BizNet training. This year’s Fifth Anniversary event runs Sept. 18-21 in Dallas.
George McMann, BizNet Software CEO and founder, said Microsoft’s Devi will discuss and demonstrate “What’s New in Excel 2016” as part of the conference’s opening session.
“BizNet’s entire business is based on connecting the world of business information to Excel,” McMann said, “so it’s especially gratifying that Microsoft is sending a senior Excel manager to present at our fifth annual Excelapalooza.”
Devi said that she will demonstrate a number of Excel 2016 features, including new functions, formulas, chart types and visualization techniques.
The Microsoft session is only the beginning. Here’s what you’ll miss if you don’t attend Excelapalooza 2016.
- Up to 19 CPE credits
- Bill “Mr. Excel” Jelen:
- PivotTable Data Crunching; Top Level Budget Versus Bottom Up Actuals; Charting & Data Visualization in Excel; Mr. Excel’s Favorite Tips & Tricks; Cleaning Data With Power Query; Formula Auditing With Excel; Putting Your Excel Data on the Web With Power BI; Mapping Your Geographic Data
- L.A. “Mac” McClelland, K2 Enterprises:
- Excel Budgeting Techniques; Create Stunning Dashboards With Power BI Desktop; Power Up Your Pivot Tables Parts I & II; Excel 2013/2016 Best New Features; Microsoft Word Tips and Tricks; Excel Power Charting; Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.
- BizNet Software:
- The Magnificent BizInsight 7; BizInsight 7 GL Reporting and Beyond; BizInsight 7 Sharpen Your Skills; BizInsight 5 GL Report Writing with Expression Editor; BizInsight 5 Connector Beyond GL; BizInsight 5 Spotlight BizProperties; BizBroadcast Spotlight Maximizing the Additional Optional Parameters Features; BizBroadcast Spotlight Distributing Customized Reports to Multiple Recipients
- Keynote Speaker Ralph Strangis: “Come to Your Senses;” George McMann, BizNet founder and CEO; Jordan Blaydes, BizNet Director of Development
- Welcome Reception; Excelapalooza Celebration & Dinner; Breakfast & Lunch Each Day.
[thrive_link color=’dark’ link=’http://www.cvent.com/events/excelapalooza/agenda-9755d06d685f4808a5051a1ace653d3a.aspx?RefID=Custom%20Agenda’ target=’_blank’ size=’small’ align=’aligncenter’]View The Entire Agenda[/thrive_link]
A special one-day Excelapalooza program is also being presented at Accountex USA on Nov. 15 in Las Vegas. Jelen will present “Excelapalooza Workshop: The Best in Intensive Excel Training for Accountants.” Registration for that session is now open at http://www.accountexusa.com/.
About BizNet Software
BizNet Software, Inc., – http://www.biznetsoftware.com/ – connects the world of business information to Microsoft Excel. The company’s BizInsight Excel Suite delivers seamless access to local, network and cloud data sources – providing a simple, drag-and-drop environment for business reporting and analysis. BizNet automates Excel-based business reporting, offering users the ability to quickly create their own reusable, custom functions while also dramatically simplifying the distribution of essential documents.
Founded in 1996, BizNet Software is endorsed by more than 100 partners and 15+ software publishers. The company’s products are used in more than 2,500 organizations worldwide, representing an estimated 25,000 users.
Microsoft® and Excel® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For more information, visit http://www.biznetsoftware.com or call 888-803-5227.