Excel.TV News & Articles
- Microsoft Excel Video Course Diva and Excel MVP Mynda Treacy joins Excel TV host Rick Grantham and cohosts Excel Author Szilvia Juhasz and Microsoft Excel MVP Jordan Goldmeier to discuss Excel training programs.
- Paige Worthy takes us into her world. Watch this Introduction video about Data Perspectives from an Unwintting Analyst
- Excel TV guest Excel MVP and author Oz Du Soleil joins Excel TV host Rick Grantham and cohosts Excel Author Szilvia Juhasz and Excel MVP and author Jordan Goldmeier discuss about what they have learned about writing Excel books. Check out the video!
- Mynda joins Excel TV host Rick Grantham and cohosts Excel Author Szilvia Juhasz and Microsoft Excel MVP Jordan Goldmeier to discuss Excel Dashboard Blunders.
- Excel MVP, Jordan Goldmeier, has an interesting tip for us to Dynamically Select Different Chart Types. You don’t need to know VBA to implement this. Hurray!
Other News & Posts in the Excel Community
- Excel PowerBall Lottery Simulator Spreadsheet – http://www.thespreadsheetguru.com/blog/excel-powerball-lottery-simulator-spreadsheet
- The Ken Puls (Excelguru) Blog: Merge Tables using Inner and Anti Joins in Power Query – http://www.excelguru.ca/blog/2015/12/23/merge-tables-using-inner-and-anti-joins-in-power-query/
- BA Webinar Marathon- http://passbaconference.com/2016/Learn/Webinars.aspx
- PASS BA 2016 Speakers- http://passbaconference.com/2016/Speakers/SessionSpeakers.aspx
- Excel Summit South – https://excelsummitsouth.wordpress.com/
- Create stunning reports and visualizations with Power BI Desktop – https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/
- Desert Isle SQL – http://www.desertislesql.com/wordpress1/
- Ginger Grant Episode – https://excel.tv/40-ginger-grant-power-bi-blogger-trainer-and-speaker/
- Analytics in Excel- http://business.uc.edu/centers/analytics-center/analytics-training/analytics-in-excel.html
Do you have News or great articles to share?
The easiest way to get the word out is to leave a message in the comments section below. We will review it and consider it for the next Excel News update.