Excel.TV News & Articles
- Full coverage of PASS Business Analytics conference by Excel TV, including LIVE feed, interviews and memories can be found here
- In celebration of Excel’s 30 year anniversary Jordan sets up the Excel challenge of the week
- Dan Fylstra, President of Frontline Systems and former VisiCalc distributor joined us for episode 28.
- Ever inherited someone’s ugly spreadsheet and don’t know what to do about it. Expert panel discusses.
- Excel.TV Youtube Channel passes 2000 subscribers – so subscribe to Excel.TV on Youtube
- We have our next Episode scheduled for Tuesday May 19th. Stay tuned.
Others News and Posts in the Excel Community
- Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar release Power Query Training : http://powerquery.training/course – Use Coupon Code XLTV for 10% off
- Microsoft Power BI: http://www.powerbi.com
- Jon Acampora at Excel Campus walks you through Power BI: http://www.excelcampus.com/powerbi/powerbi-designer-overview/
- Tom Urtis releases his latest book – Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer: http://www.amazon.com/Excel-VBA-24-Hour-Trainer-Urtis/dp/1118991370
- Excel Unplugged gives a report on the Excel Amsterdam Summit: http://excelunplugged.com/2015/04/21/amsterdam-excel-summit-report/
- Contextures Blog where Excel MVP keeps a good list of whats happening in Excel: http://blog.contextures.com/
- Excel Funcs (Parody of Uptown Funk): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhK6D05EamE
- Frontline Solvers – Check out their top notch tools: http://www.solver.com/
Excel Conferences & Competitions
- ModelOFF Moves to London for 2015
- NOTE: We would like to get a better handle on Conferences and Competitions happening in the Excel Community. We certainly have out Excel Challenge every episode. And there are maybe 3 conferences a year that we are aware of. Plus Chandoo usually has a dashboard contest at some point throughout the year, and DataPig may have something fun like his meme content. But it just seems like there has to be more out there. Are there any Excel competitions that we are missing? If so, please add them in the comments section.
Do you have News or great articles to share?
The easiest way to get the word out is to leave a message in the comments section below. We will review it and consider it for the next Excel News update.