Based out of Mount View, California. Denise is a data architect for Intuit, you may be aware of Intuit if you use products like TurboTax, Quickbooks, Quicken or Mint.
Denise became involved in PASS as Vice President of Marketing on the Board of Directors. She got involved in 2002 during the PASS summit when it was largely about SQL Server. PASS is largely a volunteer and has been volunteering for the last 12 years. Denise is on the committee that helps choose the sessions and the speakers. Over time, PASS has grown, to where in addition to the PASS Summit, there is also a PASS Business Analytics Conference
“EXCELTV” Registration Code for PASS BA
During the interview, Denise offered a $300 discount to the PASS BA Conference to viewers of Excel.TV. Just enter EXCELTV as the promotional code while you are registering and you will receive $300 off.
Who Should Go?
Anyone that works with data. Organizations large and small are trying to get their hands around their data. Wrangle it together in a way that makes sense and is meaningful.
- Trying to develop your skills?
- Want to become a better analyst?
- Want strategies on how to create a data driven organization?
- Want to learn more about emerging MSFT BI technologies and techniques?
- Want to expand your network?
- Learn techniques you can use at your desktop on Monday morning?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, the attending the PASS BA Conference is for you.
Are You Going?
Leave a comment below for Denise or any of the Excel.TV hosts. We are anxious to talk about the Excel Gurus that will be at this conference.
- The Comprehensive Guide to the Excel Ribbon: Making the Most of Your Data - January 31, 2023
- 51: Oz du Soleil & the Global Excel Summit 2021 - February 8, 2021
- 50: Randy Austin – Excel for Freelancers - January 22, 2021