You might be interested in starting up your own Excel blog for whatever reasons. But what would it be about? Our team of experts is here to deal with this topic and address your anxiety.
Excel Blog Content
- Your blog can talk about features of Excel that you like and features that you do not. This approach is very different from the Excel ‘Tips & Tricks’ blogs as the focus is on issues one encounters in daily life.One has to acknowledge the fact that dealing with spreadsheets can be much tougher than handling databases. While the databases have formal and systematic processes working behind them, spreadsheets are normally all over the place and much harder to go through.
- You can also focus on problems you needed help with in Excel but could not find anything online.
- You can also write about things in Excel you are passionate about. But one must also think about bringing in the audience. Finding out keywords which people have been searching to get to you can also help inspire ideas for content. Such ideas might not be what you’re passionate about, but you can always build upon them in a way which interests you.
- Focusing solely on excellent content might make your posts too spread out in time and you will eventually lose your audience. Make sure that this does not happen.
- Readability of the content should be considered a priority.
- You can write about things as your pick them up. You do not need to know everything in advance to start writing. Moreover, teaching (or, in this case, blogging) can serve as a way to speed up learning.
- Keep your blog simple with the least amount of plugins you can do with. Having more plugins means that when your website crashes, it will be harder to trace the problem to its origin.
- Lastly, blogging and gaining audience is not a quick process. It takes effort and time and, hence, you should not be expecting fast results.
Share with us your content generation ideas or techniques
Leave your comments below.
And… share it with your friends!