Excel TV alumnus Oz du Soleil joins us to discuss:
- His new book on Data Management
- His experience with using Indie Go Go campaign to fund book illustrations
- His long awaited Excel TV show that he has been working on.
Excel In The Wild
That’s the name of Oz’s Excel TV show. The first episodes are airing now with many more to be added over the coming months. Find the introduction here
Excel Book Authors Share What They Learned
There were three Excel book authors on the show including the hosts. The authors shared how the first book was different from the second. And processes that they put in place to ensure that content was written consistently.
How To Get Ahold Of Oz
Oz is all over the place.
- Website: http://datascopic.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OzExcel
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusCandy
- The Comprehensive Guide to the Excel Ribbon: Making the Most of Your Data - January 31, 2023
- 51: Oz du Soleil & the Global Excel Summit 2021 - February 8, 2021
- 50: Randy Austin – Excel for Freelancers - January 22, 2021